The third situation took place in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, 15-18 April 2013 with the them of global mobility and migration. The performance, called Peopoly, used the structure of a board game to explore the experiences of different visitors to the city and what they saw or did not see.
The third We have a Situation! workshop series exploring current issues of migration and mobility within Europe took place in Eindhoven between 15-18 April 2013 with the final networked performative event on Thursday 18 April 2013 at De Bibliotheek Eindhoven (8:00pm CET/7:00pm GMT). The event was streamed live through the UpStage platform with an online discussion on the theme at the end of the event.
About the workshop
- Research the issue of mobility and migration in your local area;
- Experiment with digital technology in live performance: online spaces, web cams, graphics, animations and sounds;
- Collaborate with artists Helen Varley Jamieson and the other project partners;
- Learn about online audience interaction and online-offline discussions;
- Develop and present a 30 minute performance on the workshop theme.